Electrolux Professional can offer and support a wide range of training, all from Basic and Advanced training for all our employees, expert and concept training all depending on the knowledge and skills needed to mirror their working areas.
Training Process at Electrolux Professional identify different step of training. At each step, participants are involved in the training, using different methodology, from e-learning and videos to live training and product demonstration.
The Welcome package consists of collections of e-learning courses covering.
- Human Resources Induction training
- Range overview Food Service equipments
- Range overview Laundry System equipment
All courses are published on our e-learning systems that all employees and partners receive login to access the self training. .
- Basic Training of our products and processes (E-learning)
- Advanced training Building the knowledge on our to categories, segments and benchmark our products against our competitors. The second step of training is for Electrolux Employees and Our partners
Expert Training includes deep training on our Categories and Segments. The Third step is for Electrolux Employees and our Independent Business Partners. Training method is e-learning, teacher led training hands on and Benchmark.
All training activities are mapped and knowledge improvements measurable.